Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Plight of the Darcy Brothers by Marsha Altman


The second of Marsha Altman's Darcy and Bingley series. I liked this one better than the first one. I had no idea what to expect, but I read this in one night because I just couldn't put it down. Darcy and Elizabeth's trip to the Continent and everything going on with their families; there was so much going on, but it was all linked together through their relationships.

Plight was a real page turner (obviously, if I read it in one go!) There were so many twists and turns, and I had NO IDEA what was going to happen next. I get so tired of novels that are so predictable. Altman kept me on my toes and entertained, which is exactly what I expect of my reading material.

It's hard to explain why I loved this book so much without posting spoilers...just read this book. Even if you didn't like the first of the series that much, you may like this one a lot better. There is just so much action and excitement! You won't get bored reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment